IF YOU ARE NOT BEING OFFERED THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE, WE WILL TRY YOUR CASE!

We Try Cases

Most people believe every time they have a claim, their claim will ultimately end up before a judge and jury. If this were the case, claims that do get before a judge would probably take ten or more years to do so! Despite what you read in the paper, most cases are settled with the other party LONG before there is any thought of taking the case to trial.

Lets get started – Contact us now: 1-800-332-1992 or email us: contactus@QLaw.com

Q Auto & Injury Attorneys focus on claims made by our clients against the individual who caused their injury (defendant), or more specifically, the defendant’s insurance company. This is true whether the claim is a result of an auto accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, etc. Strangely, in Florida, should we get to trial, we are not allowed to mention the word “insurance”. In fact, should someone in the courtroom mention the person who caused the accident is covered by insurance, the case will be immediately tossed out and the whole process will have to start over. This is true despite the fact the lawyer defending the person who caused the accident is either employed by the defendant’s insurance company or is being paid for by the insurance company.

Most of our clients are surprised to hear that there is a 90% chance their case will be settled and that it will not be necessary to proceed to trial. Additionally, even though approximately 10% of our cases are “filed”, meaning we have initiated the process ultimately leading to trial, those cases are often settled at mediation.

Our law firm is not too large to provide you with the personalized service that has helped our clients recover

Over $100 Million in Settlements!

For most people, the legal system can be a burden both frightening and confusing. We will take that burden from you and process your claim through the legal system.

Z

FREE Consultation

If an office visit is not possible, we will visit you at home or in the hospital at no cost to you.
Z

24 Hours A Day

Our legal staff is available 24 Hours A Day to serve you. Just call us at 1-800-332-1992 for assistance.
Z

Legal Rights

We will pursue your legal rights and, should you receive a settlement or judgment, see that you collect any and all of the following: lost wages, medical expenses, (bills for the ambulance, doctors, hospital or others), property damages and a cash award for pain and suffering.
Z

Experienced Staff

As our client, we are concerned you recover any and all benefits due you. Our experienced legal staff is committed to help you through this difficult time.

Get YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

524 9th Street West
Bradenton, Florida 34205
1-800-332-1992
ContactUs@QLaw.com

The Q Auto & Injury #BloodDrive is today! While online appointments are no longer available, stop by the bus and snag a spot!

For more info on us and other ways we help our community, visit our web site: www.QLaw.com

#Donate4Life #InThisTogether #BuildCommunity
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook